Bosence Success Stories
Watch real people tell their recovery stories.
We sat down to hear from some courageous people who were treated at Bosence, all who have been caught in the grips of addiction and all who continue to live in recovery.
Why choose Bosence for drug & alcohol treatment?
- Medically managed detoxification
- 24/7 Nursing cover with physical health support
- A beautiful tranquil location, set in 22 acres of Cornish gardens and woodland
- Single room accommodation throughout
- Fully registered with the CQC & rated ‘good’
- An established reputation for achieving successful treatment outcomes
- A registered charity offering excellent value for money
- Highly trained staff from a variety of backgrounds: medical, psychiatric, psychological nursing and counselling
- A range of activities including: DIY, arts & crafts, pottery, eco-therapy sessions & horticulture project, music workshops, complimentary therapies and visits to local attractions
Bosence Drug and Alcohol Treatment facility offers purpose built, modern, spacious and comfortable accommodation of an exceptionally high standard. It is a very safe, welcoming and supportive place to stay, with a varied range of treatment options.
- Detoxification & Stabilisation
- Medically Managed Detoxification
- Housing & Resettlement
- 24/7 Nursing cover
Bosence Trustee Opportunities
Scott Roberts – ‘Three Peaks Challenge’ update
Looking for more information about our addiction treatment programs, the accommodation or have other questions then our FAQs page may provide answers.