Why choose Bosence for drug & alcohol treatment?
- Medically managed detoxification
- 24/7 Nursing cover with physical health support
- A beautiful tranquil location, set in 22 acres of Cornish gardens and woodland
- Single room accommodation throughout
- Fully registered with the CQC & rated ‘good’
- An established reputation for achieving successful treatment outcomes
- A registered charity offering excellent value for money
- Highly trained staff from a variety of backgrounds: medical, psychiatric, psychological nursing and counselling
- A range of activities including: DIY, arts & crafts, pottery, eco-therapy sessions & horticulture project, music workshops, complimentary therapies and visits to local attractions
Bosence Drug and Alcohol Treatment facility offers purpose built, modern, spacious and comfortable accommodation of an exceptionally high standard. It is a very safe, welcoming and supportive place to stay, with a varied range of treatment options.
- Detoxification & Stabilisation
- Young Person's Treatment
- Housing & Resettlement
- 24/7 Nursing cover
Bosence Drug & Alcohol Treatment – New Website
Lynher Dairies Cheese Donation
Looking for more information about our addiction treatment programs, the accommodation or have other questions then our FAQs page may provide answers.