A peaceful and tranquil environment
Set in 22 acres of beautiful Cornish Gardens & Woodland
Bosence Drug & Alcohol Treatment provides a peaceful and tranquil environment where you can concentrate on getting well, free from distraction. Cornwall has miles of sandy beaches, rugged coastline, rolling countryside and pretty villages within an area of outstanding natural beauty.
There are visits to local attractions and places of interest, and a daily programme of varied evening activities. Our spacious grounds enable us to offer a diverse range of on-site activities including:
- Complimentary Therapies such as: Mindfulness, Auricular Acupuncture, Yoga and Tai-Chi.
- DIY, arts & crafts, pottery, gardening and music workshops.
- A horticulture project to support and promote enjoyment of the surrounding environment, with optional educational sessions.
- A sensory garden and woodland walk.
- A volunteer project where volunteers from the local community, along with ex-residents, provide mentoring support through a range of projects.
GET HELP NOW
Confidential, professional advice for you or someone you know.