Person centred treatment
To be recognised nationally as a centre of excellence for residential addiction treatment.
To provide safe, high quality and accessible services in settings which enable individuals to change, and to achieve their full potential, free from addiction.
Our Unique Value Proposition
Bosence is a sanctuary set in 22 acres of beautiful Cornish gardens and woodlands. We provide a safe, peaceful and tranquil environment where our service users can concentrate on getting well, free from distraction. We use nationally recognised and effective approaches to treatment and recovery that are tailored and person-centred. We are a listening, learning and responsive organisation, which aims to keep improving our unique services. Our staff care about our services users and their recovery.
- We hear and see every service user as an individual
- We are committed to empowering service users to achieve recovery
- We work as one team, respecting each other and valuing each other
- We value honesty, open-mindedness and willingness in all we do
- We look ahead and respond to the need for change
GET HELP NOW
Confidential, professional advice for you or someone you know.